Finding Answers to Your Life Problems
- Are you having trouble finding solutions to the emotional problems you face?
- Would you like to better understand why you and your partner are experiencing relationship issues?
- Are you dealing with a child or adolescent’s difficult behaviors, attention problems, or low school grades?
- Are you facing a medical challenge and confused about your next step?
How I Help My Clients
In my work as a psychotherapist, I help clients with problems in such areas as:
Services I Provide
My goal is to help you to better understand any problems and to remedy them as quickly as possible. I value your opinions and include your thinking in each step we take together to find the best solutions.
If this approach sounds like it might be valuable for you, please read more about the specific services I offer:
- Psychotherapy for Adults, Adolescents, and Children
- Collaborative/Therapeutic Assessment (Assessment-informed Psychotherapy)
- EMDR Therapy
* Illustrations of clasped hands in main logo and human neuron on this page by Hilary Engelman
Our work together begins with my helping you to develop questions you want our work to address. Our agenda and process are determined by what best meets your needs.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Notice of Privacy Practices: By law, I, Diane Engelman, am required to insure that your protected health information is kept private. Click on the link above to read or print the full document.