A Unique Psychological Approach that Helps You Identify and Solve Your Problems and Build Upon Your Strengths
Collaborative Therapeutic Assessment (CTA) provides the foundation for a targeted psychological assessment, should we choose to do one. The results of the CTA, in turn, form the basis of Assessment-informed Psychotherapy.
Through the CTA approach, I encourage you to actively participate in creating the changes you seek. By fully involving you in all aspects of your care – from clarifying your diagnosis to planning the best treatment – I help you find new ways to solve your problems and move forward.
CTA Is Unique in Several Ways:
- You are involved at every level of the process and valued for your knowledge and opinions.
- I help you develop the questions you wish to have answered.
- I deliver results in simple language that you can understand and use.
- I look at your strengths, which are likely to hold a part of the solution to your problems.
- The targeted assessment process gives us additional data to use in psychotherapy.